The 49th Walnut Valley Festival has been postponed until September 2021.
All sales for the 49th Walnut Valley Festival have been suspended. All tickets sold for WVF 49 will be valid for entry in September 2021, and current ticket holders can expect a mailing with more detailed information.
December SpecialDec 1 - Feb 15
- Full Festival (Five Days) - $80
Advance PriceFeb 16 - Aug 24
Aug 25 - Sept 15 @ 5PM
(Hold at Gate Only*)
- ALL ADVANCE TICKET OPTIONS
- Full Festival (Five Days) - $100
- Two Days (Friday & Saturday) - $90
- Two Days (Saturday & Sunday) - $80
- Friday Only** - $60
- Saturday Only** - $60
Gate PriceAfter 5PM on Sept 15
- ALL GATE TICKET OPTIONS
- Full Festival (Five Days) - $125
- Two Days (Friday & Saturday) - $100
- Two Days (Saturday & Sunday) - $90
- Thursday Only** - $65
- Friday Only** - $70
- Saturday Only** - $70
- Sunday Only** - $20
- Children 6-11 - $10
- Children 5 & Under - Free With Paid Adult
- Advance Tickets Guarantee Admission!
- *Deadline to purchase Advance Tickets by mail or phone is August 24th (orders by mail must be postmarked by August 24th). Advance tickets may be purchased online until Sept. 3rd, but after August 25th will be Hold at Gate Only.
- Advance Tickets may be purchased at the Festival Office (918 Main Street, Winfield) or at the Ticket Trailer (at the campgrounds) until 5:00 PM Tuesday, September 15th.
- Festival gate and campgrounds will open Thursday, September 10th at 7:00 AM.
- Only Full-Festival ticket holders will be allowed on Festival grounds prior to Thursday, September 17th. (Please do not invite persons without tickets to visit you on grounds. They will not be admitted.)
One-day tickets are valid from 6:00 a.m. until midnight or until 30 minutes after last stage closes and do NOT entitle you to stay overnight in the campgrounds. Those staying overnight must have at least a two-day ticket.