- Ice will be available at the north interior gates and near the showers, as well as from circulating trucks in the campgrounds. IIIIICCEE!!
- Locally-cut firewood will be available near the showers. Help prevent the spread of invasive insects… please don’t bring firewood from outside Cowley County. We may have a limited number of fire rings for sale at the entry, but encourage you to bring a fire ring if you plan a campfire. Please observe the fire safety guidelines.
- Campground coffee, donuts, juice, and milk: available in the morning from the Winfield Masonic Lodge. Just listen for the ‘poppin johnny’ tractors.
- Portable Toilets are stationed throughout the campgrounds. Please report any needing service to the Information Booth or Ticket Trailer. We also have trucks servicing campers, available to pump RVs for a fee. To request a pump, fill out a form at the Ticket Trailer or Information Booth.
- Electrical Problems In case of electrical problems, first check to see if your neighbors have power. If they do not, write down the panel number printed on the front of the electrical box and the breaker number into which you are plugged. Please take this information to the Ticket Trailer OR to the Information Booth and fill out a Service Request Form. Someone will take care of it as soon as possible.
- WiFi Cafe and Charging Stations available in interior, West Veranda of the T-Shirt Barn
- Free shuttle service available from North campgrounds to north gate, and from South campgrounds to South gate, from beginning of festival dates
- Massage services available in Building 10 starting afternoon Monday before start of festival and throughout festival, 9am-10pm
- ATMs available on grounds south of Ticket Trailer, West of Information Booth, and in the Concession area.
2019 Shower Information
- Adults $5
- Children (under 6) $3